Friday, November 2, 2012

Movember - Saving the Balls and Future Children Around the World

So today was day #1 of Movember.  Movember is a global online fund where men sign up and grow moustaches in the hopes that people will donate money to their 'staches for prostate and testicular cancer research.

Last year, Movember raised over $20 million for cancer research and this year I'm hoping to be a part of it.  I'll be posting daily pics up here where you can see my moustache growth and output.  It's going to be fantastic!

Also, and more importantly, click on my Movember profile to donate for the cause.  I (and millions of men and women around the world would appreciate it as cancer affects us all. I hope you'll donate and I hope you'll enjoy seeing me with a giant moustache!


No comments:

Post a Comment